Re: tracker.d.o displaying inconsistent information

Hello,

> There are more inconsistencies, but you get the point. I'm pretty
> sure everything will go back to normal given enough time, but it
> looks like the particular set of circumstances around the libvirt
> package have fallen through the cracks of tracker.d.o's logic and it
> could be interesting to investigate them while the issue is still
> manifesting itself.

I've noticed issues for other packages[0][1][2][3] and they might all
be related.
grequests has been accepted 3 days ago and its tracker page is missing data.
nmap's migration counter is stuck at 0: "Too young, only 0 of 5 days old".
licenseutils and dd-opentracing-cpp both have RC bugs that don't show
up on tracker, they likely have already been picked by the autoremoval
tool (and might have a removal date set).

I haven't looked for it, but there's probably a bug somewhere for this already.

[0] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/grequests
[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/nmap
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/licenseutils
[3] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/dd-opentracing-cpp