Re: /usr-merge: continuous archive analysis

Le ven. 21 juil. 2023 à 16:48, Helmut Grohne <helmut@subdivi.de> a écrit :
> TL;DR: dpkg-statoverride detection cannot be automated, but there are
> only 5 affected packages.
>
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 03:34:38PM +0200, Helmut Grohne wrote:
> >  * DEP17-P5: dpkg-statoverrides not matching the files shipped.
> >    Possibly, I can extend dumat to cover unconditional statoverrides.
>
> Changes needed:
>  * fuse (queries only, can be duplicated now)
>  * fuse3 (queries only, can be duplicated now)
>  * ntfs-3g (queries only, can be duplicated now)
>  * systemd-cron (needs to be updated when moving files)
>  * yp-tools (needs to be updated when moving files)

[systemd-cron]: after a carefull review, I took a third option:
these scriptlets belong neither in /lib nor /usr/lib but in /usr/libexec .

This is now implemented this way in the upstream repository.

The debian postinst will be adapted to
remove the old override in a next upload.

Greetings,

Alexandre