ssh-audit: Please update the debian package

Hello Martin,

thank you for creating Bug report #1035528

The missing update might be due to a broken watchfile.
I already sent a MR a week ago. But the maintainer  ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) <czchen@debian.org> replied with cryptic messages via E-Mail, never accepted the Merge Request and then stopped replying to mails. I also would be interested to have progress here.

My merge request:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ssh-audit/-/merge_requests/4

Greets Ernst