Re: need GBP help with groff 1.23.0 (1.23.0~rc3-1 package prepared)

At 2023-02-26T11:52:39+0100, Andrey Rakhmatullin wrote:
> Just import them? Do you have any specific questions or problems with
> this?
[...]
> Again, which advice? You said that it works for you.

Hi Andrey,

I think at least some of my confusion arose from trying to use gbp with
a git-dpm-based repository.  I was working in a big hurry, trying to
make the Bullseye release but that is now looking hopeless.

Thanks for responding so swiftly to my plea for help.

Regards,
Branden