MariaDB 10.11 in Bookworm - call for contributions

Hello!

(Stop reading if you don't use MariaDB)

I am currently preparing the upload of MariaDB 10.11.2-2 to Debian
unstable and aim for the highest possible quality. I am currently
doing the bulk of the testing and packaging alone and to make sure
that the quality is top notch, I would be glad to see more people
contribute.

If you have time to help, please consider these (in order of importance):

1. Review current open MRs at
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-server/-/merge_requests

2. Review items highlighted by Debian QA systems (Lintian, builds etc)
and submit a fix to improve the quality:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mariadb

3. Review what testing we have at
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-server/-/pipelines and
think about potential gaps - CI is very important as it is the only
way we can prevent regressions in a scalable way

4. Review/follow-up on existing bugs that currently need more
information: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=mariadb&src=mariadb-10.6&src=mariadb-10.5&src=mariadb-10.3&src=mariadb-10.1

MariaDB and C++ skills are useful, but not required. For example
reviewing the NEWS for 10.11 requires no coding skills:
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-server/-/merge_requests/37

- Otto