Updating python3-xlrd for pandas 1.5 compatibility

Hi,

the version of python3-xlrd 1.2.0-3 in unstable/testing is too old to
be used with pandas 1.5.3. (See Bug #1031701). As it is a really common
workflow to use pandas to read excel files, it'd be nice if the version
of xlrd in bookworm was compatible.

Because of the freeze I wanted to check if it was appropriate to upload
the new version, and what kind of warning I should give to the other
developers.

THe xlrd changelog says the biggest change in going from 1.2 to 2.0 was
they removed the ability to read the newer XML excel files .xslx from
xlrd in favor of using openpyxl

I updated the source package python-xlrd to 2.0.1 and sent it through
experimental, where there were no issues detected by packages that had
CI tests.

Unfortunately there's packages without tests.

Here's the list of packages I found that have any relationship to
python-xlrd, if it looked like the autopkgtests actually tested using
the xlrd library and what the level of declared dependency is. (none
means the package lacks autopackage tests)

| nemo                 | none     | Recommends    |
| odoo-14              | none     | Depends       |
| ofxstatement-plugins | none     | Depends       |
| psychopy             | unlikely | Depends       |
| python3-agateexcel   | yes      | Depends       |
| python3-canmatrix    | no       | Recommends    |
| python3-drslib       | no       | Recommends    |
| python3-glue         | yes      | Depends       |
| python3-pyspectral   | probably | Suggests      |
| python3-rows         | unlikely | Recommends    |
| python3-tablib       | unlikely | Depends       |
| visidata             | none     | Build-Depends |
| vistrails            | none     | Build-Depends |
| python-xrt           | none     | Build-Depends |
| pyutilib             | none     | Build-Depends |

Thanks
Diane