Re: -ffile-prefix-map option and reproducibility

Hi!

I'm end up with following thing:
https://github.com/rockdrilla/debian-container/blob/808dfa15d130f833602a1486362cc551593a0d8a/image/python/template/rules#L543
Hovewer, "execute_before_dh_builddeb" recipe is for information only
(to be viewed by human) and "execute_before_dh_install" recipe is for
actual adjustments.

--
SY,
Konstantin Demin