Re: Bits from the Release Team: Cambridge sprint update

Hi

On 18-12-2023 11:29, Santiago Vila wrote:
El 17/12/23 a las 22:40, Steven Robbins escribió:
Does that mean ceasing the "ITP" messages in debian-devel?
I'd certainly welcome that!

I think he really meant debian-release, as this was "Bits from
the Release Team" and he was talking about "Release Team bugs",

Yes, I was talking about d-release. Somehow this mistake slipped in and wasn't caught during the review.

Paul