Re: Signature strength of .dsc

On 2023-12-06 Dimitri John Ledkov <xnox@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> May I also do a mass bug file against the above set of packages, at
> wishlist priority to nudge maintainers (or QA or Janitor) to make an
> upload?
> ideally bundled with any other reasonable modernisations. As such an
> algorithm indicates that the package is likely to be either very
> stable or in potential need of a bit of TLC ?
[...]

Hello,

Imho submitting another (minor/wishlist cosmetic) bug-report against
already neglected packages does not make sense. It is not like Debian QA
is bored and has no idea where to spend effort.

It should be easily possible to order/filter source packages by upload
date using udd, if one were interested in investing love in packages
like these.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'