Re: Signature strength of .dsc

On Fri, Dec 01, 2023 at 12:20:16AM +0000, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> And many of them cannot be verified using debian-keyring:
> 2,455 no public key
> 3 wrong key usage

And how many can be verified?  Do any show broken signatures?

> Should we stop requiring signed .dsc on uploads?

We had exactly that discussion some years ago in those two tag2upload
thread.  Maybe you should re-read that.

Why do you believe that 0% is better then 90%?

Bastian

--
All your people must learn before you can reach for the stars.
		-- Kirk, "The Gamesters of Triskelion", stardate 3259.2