Re: Clarification for broken packages in IPv6-only environments

On 2023-11-30 21:38, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:

Now I would like to know if being able to run in an IPv6-only environment is
a must have feature for any debian package?

I run an IPv6 only LAN on my home network, where I use `jool`, and
`dns64-prefix`+`unbound` to interoperate with legacy IP space. There's
no assigned IPv4 addresses for hosts on that LAN.

This does not prevent to have 127.0.0.1. I don't think this is a good use of time to fix builds broken because there is no IPv4 loopback. This is the same kind of artificial conditions as the 1-core builders.