Re: Sunsetting Debtags

Quoting Enrico Zini (2023-11-26 17:01:11)
> about a year ago I announced the intention of letting go of Debtags[1].
>
> No successor has happened to carry over maintenance since then, so it's
> time to follow my own advice[2] and properly let go.

Thanks a lot for all the work poured into debtags, by you, Enrico and by
everyone else contributing to that project.

It remember the [DC5 talk] (and just now revisite the [video]), and I
recall my excitement when later same year it aptitude 0.4.0 gained
support for tag-based browsing and querying, and some years later
playing with [goplay].

Amazing work!

 - Jonas

[DC5 talk]: https://debconf5.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals/54.html