Re: contribute technical documentation

Hello Zebb,

El 23/11/23 a las 21:59, Zebediah Beck escribió:
Good day sir/madam

I'm a long time debian user but would like that contribute technical
documentation to the community in thanks for your tireless work on this
magnificent ecosystem.

Thanks for your interest and welcome.

Please have a look at these pages:

https://www.debian.org/doc/

and

https://www.debian.org/doc/ddp

There you will find the main documentation subprojects and how to join the Debian Documentation Team (https://lists.debian.org/debian-doc).

Many of the manuals are provided as packages, so you can also see a list of bugs that you can help to fix in the corresponding page (https://bugs.debian.org/name-of-package, for example https://bugs.debian.org/debian-reference for the Debian Reference manual).