ITP: golang-github-microsoft-go-winio -- Win32 IO-related utilities for Go

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Ramunas Keliuotis <ramunas.keliuotis@nordsec.com>

* Package name    : golang-github-microsoft-go-winio
  Version         : 0.6.1-1
  Upstream Author : Microsoft
* URL             : https://github.com/Microsoft/go-winio
* License         : Expat
  Programming Lang: Go
  Description     : Win32 IO-related utilities for Go

------------------------

I am not an owner nor a maintainer of this golang library.
This golang package is dependency to my program I am packaging for Debian.
Need to wrap this golang library into a Debian package and upload it to SID.

I am not sure about the golang packaging into Debian, I submitted a
request to get
access to go-team Salsa area. Then I can work with `dh-make-golang` and upload
to salsa. But again - what is the sequence of how to proceed?

Best regards,
Ramunas Keliuotis

--
The content of this email, including all attachments, is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us