Re: ITP: golang-github-esiqveland-notify -- notify is a go dbus implementation for delivering desktop notifications over dbus

Hi,

Was not sure if I'm doing this the right way. Forgive me for creating troubles.

I was following the `dh-make-golang` example. I am not the owner of
this package, but it is a dependency for my primary golang program
NordVPN.
Was strange to me that it is an ITP request - it is for the owner or
maintainer. Probably this should be an RFP.
`dh-make-golang` program example/tutorial is probably oriented for go
package owners or maintainers.
Here is that tutorial:
https://people.debian.org/~stapelberg/2015/07/27/dh-make-golang.html
I found reference to that tutorial in `go-team` packaging page:
https://go-team.pages.debian.net/packaging.html

Please, advise me how to proceed with packaging third party golang
packages which are my golang program's dependencies and are not yet
available in Debian SID.

Some examples of my dependencies which are not in SID yet:
github.com/esiqveland/notify v0.11.2
github.com/godbus/dbus/v5 v5.1.0
github.com/Microsoft/go-winio v0.6.0 // indirect

Ramunas

--
The content of this email, including all attachments, is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us