Re: lintian.debian.org off ?

> > > Host lintian.debian.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
> > >
> > > is this expected ?
> >
> > Yes, it is replaced by the UDD interface:
> >
> > https://wiki.debian.org/Services/lintian.debian.org
> > https://udd.debian.org/lintian/

Could we please have a HTTP 301 redirect from lintian.debian.org to
https://udd.debian.org/lintian/ so people will automatically find the
new location?
And perhaps a separate redirect from URL
https://lintian.debian.org/manual to the new location, wherever the
guide now is to be read.

I used the old website frequently, and also shared links to the
Lintian error explanations there frequently. Currently all links from
all HTML reports from Lintian are broken, see
https://mariadb-team.pages.debian.net/-/galera-4/-/jobs/4709137/artifacts/debian/output/lintian.html
for example. Maybe they should now be updated to be links to UDD
instead?

Thanks for everyone maintaining our infra and working towards resolving this.

> > There is no web based location for the description of each tag yet.
>
> I don't know if it is just me, but even udd gives me a 500
> when I try to check lintian output for any (existing) package.
>
> For example: https://udd.debian.org/lintian/?packages=nim

I also just get error 500 when trying to look up LIntian errors for my
own packages..