Re: Enabling -fstack-clash-protection for trixie

On 10/08/23 at 10:49 +0200, Emanuele Rocca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2023-08-06 11:25, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> > I worked with Lucas a while back and he made an archive rebuild on amd64,
> > only a minimal list of packages will need to be adapted:
> > http://qa-logs.debian.net/2023/05/24/
>
> Can we do the same for arm64? As far as I understand the archive rebuild
> system runs on AWS, so that should be possible I think? I don't expect
> big differences compared to the amd64 results, but still it would be
> a nice test to perform.

Yes. What I would need is a script that customizes a chroot. See
https://salsa.debian.org/lucas/collab-qa-tools/-/blob/master/modes/stackclash and other examples in
https://salsa.debian.org/lucas/collab-qa-tools/-/tree/master/modes

Then I will do two archive rebuilds (one with customization, one
without)

Lucas