systmd-analyze security as a release goal

Someone said on Matrix that we aren't going to have official release goals in
future.  If so that doesn't stop people from doing the work just makes it less
of an issue to release with some of the bugs unsolved.

https://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/SystemdAnalyzeSecurity

I think we should make it a release goal to have as many daemons as possible
running with systemd security features to aim for a low score from "systmd-
analyze security".  If it can't be an official release goal we can still use
the above wiki page to coordinate work.

Anyone who's interested in this can edit that page to track their work.