[i386] adlibtracker2 and fp-units-i386

 >> I note that there are a number of packages available on i386 but not
 >> available on amd64, is anyone planning on an MBF about this issue?

 > I got curious.  Some of them are hurd specific.  Others are a i386
 > specific version, either for fewer processor capabilities or just a
 > specific one, like signed bootloader packages and such.  Lets remove
 > those and see what we have left.

[...]

 > Old soundblaster card related:

 >>  adlibtracker2 deb sound optional arch=i386

	"Related," yet not "dependent."  This package allows one to
	compose /and play/ music composed for the OPL3 FM synthesis
	chip (and its clones), such as was (historically) used in
	Adlib and compatible boards.  Naturally, it contains an OPL3
	emulator and, in recent versions, has no support for hardware
	OPL3 chips.

	This package is similar in spirit to, e. g., goattracker for SID
	(or the recently removed aylet for AY-3-8912.)

	I've been meaning to check why it's i386-only for a while now.
	As a (not particularly educated) guess, it might have something
	to do with it being written in Free Pascal.

 >>  sb16ctrl-bochs deb otherosfs optional arch=any-i386

[...]

 > i386-version of something and helpers and hardware enablement:

 >>  fp-units-i386 deb devel optional arch=i386
 >>  fp-units-i386-3.2.2 deb devel optional arch=i386

	... For instance, at [1], I only see "Kylix" mentioned for:

  fp-units-i386
    Free Pascal - Kylix compatibility units dependency package

  fp-units-i386-3.2.2
    Free Pascal - Kylix compatibility units

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/source/fpc

--