Re: automated CI on salsa to prepare MR for new upstream version
- To: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: automated CI on salsa to prepare MR for new upstream version
- From: Jelmer Vernooĳ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 22:32:06 +0000
- Message-id: <Y/AAZjKvtc4yjLPw@mordred.vpn.jelmer.uk>
- In-reply-to: <Y+/i6dqLbhYsZBOn@an3as.eu>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Y9FFH8QBde9Je9Gp@lena.dartmouth.edu> <Y+/i6dqLbhYsZBOn@an3as.eu>
On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 09:26:17PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Yaroslav,
> Am Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 10:05:03AM -0500 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:
> > I just wanted to say Thank you for all the pointers! Overall, janitor
> > looks great and the most advanced and seems already covering various
> > aspects but might be a bit "too big to tune for our own use-case", so we
> > might indeed pick up on ideas/implementations... we will see.
> May be a bit late, but may be
> apt install routine-update
> is your friend. It also calls scripts that are used by Janitor.
Does it call deb-new-upstream as well? That's the one that mainly seems relevant here.