Re: automated CI on salsa to prepare MR for new upstream version
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: automated CI on salsa to prepare MR for new upstream version
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 21:26:17 +0100
- Message-id: <Y+/i6dqLbhYsZBOn@an3as.eu>
- In-reply-to: <Y9FFH8QBde9Je9Gp@lena.dartmouth.edu>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Y9FFH8QBde9Je9Gp@lena.dartmouth.edu>
Am Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 10:05:03AM -0500 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:
> I just wanted to say Thank you for all the pointers! Overall, janitor
> looks great and the most advanced and seems already covering various
> aspects but might be a bit "too big to tune for our own use-case", so we
> might indeed pick up on ideas/implementations... we will see.
May be a bit late, but may be
apt install routine-update
is your friend. It also calls scripts that are used by Janitor.