Re: Please, minimize your build chroots

On 2023-01-28 13:59, Adrian Bunk wrote:
I am not saying that trying to force maintainers to spend time on such
issues by making them release critical is better, but you are also
creating extra work and frustration for the people who are doing QA work
in Debian.

It also pushes some maintainers to give up on packages. I gave up on maintaining any Go package after the whole "everything should compile with only one CPU because policy says so" fiasco. The most rare resource we have is volunteer time. Creating artificial problems is not helping.