Re: looking for debian friendly web app technology

On Fri, 2022-12-09 at 13:12 +0100, Andreas Josef Heil wrote:

> I'd like to develop a free software web app and I wanne be the debian
> maintainer for it. It should be fully integrated to debian und freedombox.
>
> What web technology should I use?

Personally I would suggest to focus on static site generators,
that only produce web pages that utilise progressive enhancement.
This sort of web site is more performant for users, more flexible
for hosting and easier to archive at the end of life of the website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_site_generator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_enhancement

If possible I would consider making it a Linux desktop app instead.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise