Transition: pkg-config to pkgconf: 2022-11-11

Hi,

Just a small update: I’m now confident we’re ready to go ahead with the actual transition.
I’m still rebuilding some heavy packages that failed to build because of lack of disk space or RAM, but most of the other failures are unrelated to pkgconf, while remaining issues can be resolved later. I will perform a deeper analysis of the failures and will file bugs where appropriate.

I will upload pkgconf = 1.8.0-10 + pkg-config = 1.8.0-10 this Friday, 2022-11-11.

[1]: http://pkgconf-migration.debian.net/
[2]: https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=andrewsh%40debian.org&tag=pkgconf-rebuild-ftbfs

--
Cheers,