Suggestion for db.debian.org/machines.cgi page

On Monday, August 22, 2022 1:29:13 A.M. CDT Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 08:08:30AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > On 8/22/22 07:15, Steve Robbins wrote:
> > > Oh. I did use Eller -- but the architecture is listed as mipsel.  I need
> > > mips64el>
> > eller has mips64el chroots too,

Ah, thank you.

NOTE for whoever is maintaining the very nice db.debian.org/machines.cgi page:

The way I use this page is to search the Architecture column for the
architecture I want.  It would help me (and, I expect, others) if there were a
few sentences preamble alerting one to the presence of dual-chroot machines.
I guess that one should really be searching in the Description field rather
than Architecture.

On the topic of eller architecture: when I put mips64el in the architecture
search field, eller does not appear.  I am puzzled by this because "uname -a"
on eller apparently is a 64-bit machine so it can't be "mipsel", can it?

What does "Architecture" represent if not the base machine architecture?

Regards,
-Steve