Re: A mail relay server for Debian Members is live

Bastien Roucariès <rouca@debian.org> writes:

> Le samedi 16 juillet 2022, 21:49:31 UTC Pierre-Elliott Bécue a écrit :
> Thanks for this hard work, however it seems that some mail client consider
> these mail as invalid, whereas gmail and other verifier service consider ok...
>
> Any idea for debugging?
>
> Bastien

Hi Bastien;

I'm not involved with the service (even as a user), but I am interested
in mail clients. Can you be more specific about what is failing and on
what client? A sample message is typically needed to debug these things.
I'm not sure there is any sensible way to report issues (RT? BTS?) but
if someone knows, that would be useful to mention.