Re: Idea: autopkgtest on big-endian for 'Architecture: all' packages to catch endian bugs

Hi Edward,

On 02-08-2022 18:00, Edward Betts wrote:
I wonder if it would be possible to routinely run the autopkgtests on s390x,
or another big-endian architecture, for 'Architecture: all' packages and make
the results available.

We run all autopkgtests on all architectures we have available. A failure on s390x should block you package from migrating already. Unfortunately, we enabled s390x about two months after your package migrated.

Has this been suggested or attempted before?

It's being done, and the result shows that indeed your package fails on s390x: https://ci.debian.net/packages/s/sqlite-fts4/ (as you already reported in a later message.

Paul