Re:  Re: questionable massive auto-removal: buggy deps nvidia-graphics-drivers-tesla-470

Am Thu, May 26, 2022 at 08:47:20AM +0200 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> Would it be possible to manually remove this item from the list that generates
> autoremovals?

... or generate a blacklist of packages that should not trigger those removals.

The autoremoval warnings are pretty helpful in general but if I'm forced to mass
remove this subject from my mailbox I might loose other sensible autoremoval
warnings.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--