Change package source name

Hi all,

I just pushed to experimental node-regenerator (via NEW queue, thanks to ftpmasters!) which replaces two packages still existing in unstable: node-regenerator-runtime and node-regenerator-transform. These packages were downloaded from npm registry but the real source repository is node-regenerator which builds 4 packages.

I also filed two BTS-ROM-RM against these two old packages.

My question is about this transition. What is the process, wait for old packages removals then push node-regenerator to unstable or can I push directly node-regenerator to unstable?

Note that node-regenerator-runtime and node-regenerator-transform have reverse dependencies (many via node-babel7...).

Cheers,
Yadd