Re: Reminder to participate in the Debian Developer's Survey

On Wed, May 04, 2022 at 07:19:34AM -0300, David Bremner wrote:
> For the record, I gave up on the survey about half way through because
> it refused to let me advance without giving an answer to one of the
> questions. Consider this feedback on the survey design.

for the record, I gave up on the survey halfway through because I felt the
questions were too intimidating/private given that I could only participate
unanonymously.
I also then made sure that my answers given were deleted from the db.

I liked the idea of such a survey, incl. the limitation to Debian members,
but once I realized what data is collected and without anonymisation, I
didn't want to participate anymore.

I'd be happy to participate once this has been approved. (And I don't
need perfect anonymity here, I do trust the folks running the survey.)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

June 2021 was the hottest on record for the Northern Hemisphere. In fact, 2019,
2020 and 2021 are the three hottest Junes on record for the Northern Hemisphere.
(@ScottDuncanWX)