Re: Services offered by Debian should be dogfooding the real packages on DSA hosts.

Hi,

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022, Phil Morrell wrote:
> I have raised https://salsa.debian.org/debian/grow-your-ideas/-/issues/15

Thanks for this, but this issue like a few others that have been filed do
describe problems but fail to provide "project/improvement ideas". We are
good at figuring out what's sub-optimal but we are not good at proposing
solutions and implementing them.

With the Freexian funding, I want to help find time/people to implement
(some of) them but it will be hard to spend the money if we don't have
people willing to spend brain cycles to figure out how we should fix all
those issues.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>