Re: What are the most important projects that Debian ought to work on?

Hi Séb,

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:31:01AM +0100, Sébastien Delafond wrote:
> As part of an upcoming survey that we are preparing, we plan to ask
> Debian developers to rank, by order of importance, the most popular
> ideas of improvements for Debian.

thanks for doing this! I'm curious for the results...

> That's where you come into play: it would be nice if you could share
> what are — according to you — the most important projects/improvements
> that Debian ought to make. You can share your ideas here by replying to
> this email, but it would be interesting to file them as new issues in
> the "grow-your-ideas" project and then reply here pointing to your new
> issue:
>   https://salsa.debian.org/debian/grow-your-ideas/-/issues

what timeline do you have in mind for this, as in, until when should these
ideas be filed?

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

The vision of self driving cars is nothing compared to the vision of no cars at all.