DD(s) to help DM land some long-overdue package updates?

I'm a long-term Debian user and upstream maintainer, and a DM.

I'm working to package updates to mature packages. All of them have
maintainers who are at best sporadically responsive—I do not blame them! I'm
sure they're all hugely overworked. (I'm also upstream for several packages
with responsive maintainers who are all excellent at packaging new
releases.) I've contacted various DDs who have helped me in the past, but
over the last few years they've all been unresponsive too—again, I'm sure
they are all swamped with higher-priority things to do.

In particular, if you're the maintainer of one of the packages I mention,
and you're reading this, please don't take this appeal as any sort of
criticism! If you've not had a recent communication for me, it may just be a
spam trap problem—do get in touch if you can!

Here's a summary of the packages I'm trying to update. If any DD can help me
get these uploaded, I'd be most grateful, it should also be good for users,
as the upstreams I maintain contain in some cases many years of fixes and
improvements relative to the current Debian version. In all cases, I'm happy
to do the Debian packaging work too, and I have up-to-date packaging for
most of the packages.

* recode: recode 3.7 contains many years of fixes and improvements over the
  packaged 3.6, since the death of recode's author, François Pinard. The
  current release fixes almost all the outstanding issues in the BTS.

* libpaper: I have completely rewritten libpaper, while keeping it
  compatible with the current version. It is more friendly to users, who can
  now have their own custom paper sizes, and to programs written in
  languages other than C, which can use it via the new "paper" command.

* psutils: I have rewritten psutils in Perl (was in C), fixing bugs, and
  moving most of the functionality into pstops(1); most of the commands are
  now implemented as invocations of pstops.

* finddup: this package used to be called perforate; it was removed from
  testing on 27th December. I renamed it (the old name confusing, as there
  was no "perforate" command, and these days the most useful functionality
  is the “finddup” command), fixed bugs, and simplified the code.

* mmv: I have added the ability for mmv to rename directories, fixed bugs,
  and simplified the code.

I really just need a sponsor for uploads and any other parts of the process
(e.g. review of "finddup" as it's technically a new package) that I can't do
myself as a mere DM.

Feel free either to reply to this message or drop me a line directly; thanks
in advance to anyone who's able to help!

--
https://rrt.sc3d.org