Re: looking for debian friendly web app technology

I think static site generators as well as indie web technology is more about websites and social networking, but I wan't a highly interactive web app, preferable a single page application. Is there no javascript spa framework/lib with a full featured ui library for debian? Vuejs is packaged for debian but not vuetifiy. Is it lot of work to package vuetify?