Re: Is an autogenerated configure shell script non-editable source

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> For the general case I somehow understand the consensus here on the list
> that a missing configure.ac can be considered a bug but the severity
> serious is not really rectified.  If I understood this correctly I would
> reset the severity to important at the beginning of next week.

I think that seems fine baesd on my reading of the thread, although since
we have now found the configure.ac, I would also stuff that in the Debian
package somewhere so that all the pieces are available to someone who has
the Debian source package.