Re: official Debian kernel-free images

Hi Patrice,

Patrice Duroux, on 2022-11-05:
> There are many projects here and there (Termux, AnLinux, etc.) that are based on
> some sorts of kernel-free images of a minimal Debian system to be used through
> chroot (other Linux) or PRoot (Android) or whatever environments.
> Most of the time, it is provided as an archive file downloaded at their own
> upstream project through their own (G)UI interface for which the content can be
> more or less similar to what could be an «official» Debian one.
>
> Is there something already available at Debian?

Maybe I misunderstood, but you sound like you are after
something like:

	sudo debootstrap \
		/srv/chroot/debian-stable \
		stable \
		http://deb.debian.org./debian

> Something interesting to develop?

Unsure, there are many alternatives to debootstrap already:
mmdebstrap, cdebootstrap, bdebstrap, to name the few I see with
a loose research with apt.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da