Re: RFH: Packaging Intel's userspace tools for Data Streaming Accelerator

Thank you very much for your help Gunnar and Nick. I'd like to also use
this opportunity to let you know and thank Colin
(https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=colin.king%40canonical.com),
also a Debian Developer, and Ramesh (https://github.com/ramesh-thomas),
the main developer of the accel-config tool, as Colin has helped us
with an initial review of the Debian packaging configuration and both
have worked to solve the issues and warnings found by the lintian tool
in the latest accel-config-v3.5.0 tag
(https://github.com/intel/idxd-config/releases/tag/accel-config-v3.5.0)
.

I'm also adding patrick.mccarty@intel.com to the conversation as
together with Miguel and I, we are  part of a team specially interested
in contributing and maintaining different feature enabling tools,
starting with this one.

I'd also be very happy to work with you Nick, so please let me know any
doubts or comments you may have.

--Jair