Re: Q: checking with piuparts before getting into repository

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:45:06 +0200
Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> wrote:
> If you are using salsa, you can utilize all the features gitlab
> provides. E.g. in src:systemd, we use
> https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd/-/blob/debian/master/debian/gitlab-ci.yml

 Yes, I'm using salsa-ci pipeline and quite happy with that :)

 However, it is just a workflow and best practice, not the infrastructure
 that all of us should use for releasing packages, and you know we are
 all human so sometimes make mistakes.

 I think if we can integrate piuparts infra for releasing packages,
 we can avoid this kind of disaster and make sid users much happy, IMHO.

 dput -> queue -> build -> "piuparts test pass" -> repo

 Is there any blocker to implement such thing?

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>