Fixing CI bugs for a package on the REJECT list

Hallo all,

A few of the tests for gscan2pdf seem to be flaky (although I can't reproduce this locally):

When I wrote the reply on the above bug, I evidently waited too long for help, as now the log files cited have been purged, as have all the others:

https://ci.debian.net/packages/g/gscan2pdf/testing/amd64/

If I try to retry a run, I get:

Package gscan2pdf is in the REJECT list and cannot be retried

Short of closing #1012250, how do I get CI pipeline to pick up gscan2pdf again to debug the flaky tests?

I'd appreciate any pointers.

Regards

Jeff