Bug#1020272: ITP: wormhole-william -- End-to-end encrypted file transfer. A magic wormhole CLI and API in Go (golang).
Owner: Stephen Gelman <email@example.com>
* Package name : wormhole-william
Version : 1.0.6-1
Upstream Author : Peter Sanford
* URL : https://github.com/psanford/wormhole-william
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : End-to-end encrypted file transfer. A magic wormhole CLI and API in Go (golang).
wormhole-william is a Go (golang) implementation of magic wormhole
(https://magic-wormhole.readthedocs.io/en/latest/). It provides secure
end-to-end encrypted file transfers between computers. The endpoints are
connected using the same "wormhole code".
wormhole-william is compatible with the official python magic wormhole
cli tool (https://github.com/warner/magic-wormhole).
Currently, wormhole-william supports:
* sending and receiving text over the wormhole protocol
* sending and receiving files over the transit protocol
* sending and receiving directories over the transit protocol
This is a dependency of termshark 2.4.0. It will be team maintained by the go