Re: isa-support -- exit strategy?

On Sun, 2022-04-03 at 14:17 +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> For binaries, I have seen packages in the Debian Med (?) team that build
> several variants of a program and have a tiny wrapper program that chooses
> the correct one at startup.

It appears this is called simd-dispatch and the script is available in
several packages, but here is an example copy of it.

https://sources.debian.org/src/scrappie/latest/debian/bin/simd-dispatch

Probably something like this should move to isa-support, so that it can
be shared instead of duplicated.

--
bye,
pabs