Re: debian-devel-digest Digest V2022 #312

Il giorno ven 19 ago 2022 alle 16:11:28 +00:00:00, debian-devel-digest-request@lists.debian.org ha scritto:
muon-build seems more consistent with its own domain name muon.build, the reference meson implementation's domain name mesonbuild.com, and their
 shared dependency ninja being packaged as ninja-build.

Yeah it makes sense. I'll also ask upstream for their opinion, but muon-build seem to be the most appropriate name.

And if KDE Muon is indeed dead, simply having a "Conflicts: muon" and
using the same path should be ok as well?

I had the same idea, even if it is not extremely elegant. But Paul doesn't seem to agree; why?

--
OpenPGP key: 66DE F152 8299 0C21 99EF  A801 A8A1 28A8 AB1C EE49