Re: how about telegram channel

Am Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 09:33:10PM +0200 schrieb Michael Biebl:

> I switched to Matrix (and its IRC bridge) as I no longer wanted to run an
> IRC bouncer.
> It works reasonably well.
>
> Using a "native" debian/debian-devel room would be an alternative I'd prefer
> over a Telegram channel.

Since the first Debian Med online sprint we are using a matrix
channel[1] which was choosen since people wanted to leave the channel we
had at telegram before.  Works nicely and a free protocol should be more
appropriate than Telegram (which I do not refuse for some private purposes
but it feels just wrong for Debian)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://app.element.io/#/room/#debian-med:matrix.org