Re: debian-faq in NEW - or: remove documentation from the archive at all

Hi,
On Sun, Apr 03, 2022 at 01:18:37PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
Hi all,

debian-faq is waiting in NEW queue for more than 4 months now (upload is
from 23.11.2021), with no visible activity from ftp-masters (and even with no
message at all!).
I pinged ftp-masters at the end of January, but got no reaction at all.
If the mail list does not reply you, I think you can try it in IRC #debian-ftp
from oftc.

BR,
Bo

Again my question, if there is something wrong with this upload or this package???

There have been countless NEW processings since then, but this (in my opinion)
uncritical documentation-only package is still waiting.

Any comments on this?

If documentation is that unimportant, we could save a long of work and time,
if we remove all documentation packages from the archive and the website!!!

Holger
(being extremly sad about all this)