text/javascript to replace application/javascript

Hello again,

I promise it is my last email today :)

RFC 4329, which deprecated text/javascript in favor of
application/javascript, is being in the process of being obsoleted by a
new one that reverts it (draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-17).

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-17

The changes are alreay being put in effect by the IANA, so I updated
the media-types package accordingly.  As the changes put the standard
in line with the practice, I do not expect breakage, but just in
case, here is the mail that announces them.

Cheers,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Tooting from work,           https://mastodon.technology/@charles_plessy