Re: Automated copyright reviews using REUSE/SPDX as alternative to DEP-5

Technically it would be the simplest, but there's a process for policy changes
that's more involved than writing emails to d-devel.  I'm suggesting you
engage with it on this topic if you want the results of your work to be usable
in Debian.

Scott K