dash and hidden bashisms in configure scripts

Hi all,

Yesterday I uploaded dash with LINENO feature switched on again, which has the side effect of exposing bashisms in configure scripts. Previously, they were obscured by the fact that autoconf requires LINENO, so when choosing a shell, it selected bash, not dash.

After some discussion on IRC I agreed that it would probably be better to revert the change and upload it to experimental instead. I will try and do a rebuild of potentially affected packages to make sure we can fix them before I try enabling LINENO again.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/582952
[2]: https://bugs.debian.org/842242

--
Cheers,