Re: Debian's branches and release model

    Simon> However, the problem with freezing testing but not freezing
    Simon> unstable is that if you do that, all updates to testing
    Simon> during the freeze (to fix the release-critical bugs that stop
    Simon> it from already being ready for release) have to go into
    Simon> testing via testing-proposed-updates, which approximately
    Simon> nobody uses.

Have we ever looked into getting more people to use TPU so it's a viable
path?
This issue  comes up often enough that it's clear a significant chunk of
the community wants it.
I understand that it  probably would take years to overcome all the
obstacles-- I think there are several you didn't mention.

But this has been going on for years, so I'm wondering if anyone has
been willing to put in effort on things like trying to convince people
to test out TPU, or making it easier to run QA/autopkgtest/etc against
TPU, etc.