Re: gbp vs. vcswatch - how to create automatic debian tags?

Quoting Carsten Schoenert (2021-10-05 12:10:58)
> Hello Adrian,
>
> Am 05.10.21 um 12:06 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
> > Hi Timo!
> >
> > On 10/5/21 12:04, Timo Röhling wrote:
> >> * John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>
> >> [2021-10-05 11:45]:
> >>
> >> I usually run "gbp dch -R -c" first, then build and upload the
> >> package, and finalize with "gbp tag && gbp push".

> >> Yes.
> >
> > Perfect, thank you. This answers all my questions.
>
> I usually sign all the tags I've made (or gbp is doing for me e.g. while
> importing). So the tagging within a Debian branch looks then
>
>  $ ....
>  $ gbp tag --sign-tags
>  $ $(other further things to be done)

I want all tags and imports signed, so add this in packages I maintain:

>>> debian/gbp.conf >>>
# clone this source:       gbp clone $PKG_GIT_URL
# track upstream source:   git remote add upstream-git $UPSTREAM_GIT_URL
# update this source:      gbp pull
# update upstream source:  git fetch upstream-git --tags
# import upstream release: gbp import-orig --upstream-vcs-tag=$VERSION --uscan
# build package:           gbp buildpackage
# publish source release:  gbp tag && gbp push

[DEFAULT]
pristine-tar = True
sign-tags = True
filter = */.git*