Re: Finding rough consensus on level of vendoring for large upstreams

Thanks to Adrian and pabs for their corrections on documenting security
support, and there wasn't too much objection to the summary, more to the
sad state of affairs that leads to it and a bit of clarification.

I believe all the major points have cc'd 907051, so would like to
encourage someone more familiar with policy process than I am to draft
an amendment. There should be enough written there now to expand the
section accordingly with more recommendations, and possibly file
wishlist bugs for maintainers to document their reasons in the source.